PDA

View Full Version : Does your bun lick the floor when you hit "the spot"?

Xowhiteasianxo
25-11-2008, 10:23 PM
:wave::wave:

When I give a good scratch to Azlans bum he licks the floor like hes cleaning it! lol.

Does your bun do that too? Whether you scratch behind the ear or give a good nose rub?

It seems so strange! :lol:

karen1980
26-11-2008, 06:38 AM
:wave: mine does too! but then she also licks the radiator so she's a bit of a nut case :lol:

shazbat11
26-11-2008, 09:04 AM
My Charlies does that when you scratch behind both his ears at the same time, but does'nt if you only scratch one, (daft bun) Think it's so cute and always makes me smile. Just wish he'd lick me instead

Captainsfluff
26-11-2008, 09:09 AM
somtimes if captain is having a big cuddle and i stop he licks the bedding or floor if i stop stroking him then climbs on me demmanding more attention. He does it less now he has a wifey bun though. I don't know if it's a backwards way of grooming me and asking for more love?

Ted an Petal
26-11-2008, 09:26 AM
ted did that for the first time the other night, petal used to do it then moved onto licking me so i hoping ted is gonna go the same way.

oscarbunny
26-11-2008, 09:39 AM
I think it might be an attempt to groom you, although he is unsure what counts as 'you'. Classic case of reciprocal altruism.

Sooz
26-11-2008, 09:40 AM
They lick the nearest object whether that be me, the carpet, a door, the sofa or in some cases the dog :lol:

Bluesmum
26-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Mine comes for cuddles on the sofa and licks me.

Captainsfluff
26-11-2008, 12:11 PM
I think it might be an attempt to groom you, although he is unsure what counts as 'you'. Classic case of reciprocal altruism.

Receprocal alturism?

Fifibutton
26-11-2008, 12:16 PM
All of mine lick their own pee patches :oops: and Nori licks me when I clean his scent glands :oops::oops:

Angie65
26-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I put my hand to their chin, so I get groomed. Shows 'em whose boss:lol:

Jessica Rabbit
26-11-2008, 12:39 PM
When it's time for bed, I say ...........

(in rather a silly voice I'm afraid)

"Time for sleepies Eric" and he licks the carpet tile in the hutch and FLops!!!:love::love::love:

Binky Bunny
26-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Lucky goes around licking the carpet all the time- she's like a little hoover so I'm constantly having to hoover in case she licks or nibbles something she shouldn't that's been brought in on our shoes :)

TeddyPatches
26-11-2008, 01:32 PM
When it's time for bed, I say ...........

(in rather a silly voice I'm afraid)

"Time for sleepies Eric" and he licks the carpet tile in the hutch and FLops!!!:love::love::love:

Aww :love:... I think a video of that is needed! :) My bun has started licking me when I stroke him, I just have to make sure i haven't been eating something nice as he tried to eat my fingers lol

cassiebun
26-11-2008, 01:37 PM
My bunny does this too every time I pet him anywhere below his waist:D
My boyfriend always sarcastically tells me "how do you know where the waistline is?" and asks for petting instructions :lol:

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2008, 01:44 PM
yup nemo does this ...and hope ...

will lick the floor , sofa , my hand ....anything near enough :lol:

Angie65
26-11-2008, 01:47 PM
yup nemo does this ...and hope ...

will lick the floor , sofa , my hand ....anything near enough :lol:

Nemo is just seeing what it tastes like before he nips it:lol:

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Nemo is just seeing what it tastes like before he nips it:lol:

he already knows what it tastes like ... hes done it plenty of times ...:roll: :lol:

Jessica Rabbit
26-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Aww :love:... I think a video of that is needed! :) My bun has started licking me when I stroke him, I just have to make sure i haven't been eating something nice as he tried to eat my fingers lol

I would try, but he's so inquisitive (nosey:lol:), I don't think he'd do it for the camera.

He'd want to know what I was up to:lol::lol::lol::lol:

~ Cat ~
26-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Lola licks everything as soon as you start to stroke her, she loves licking me, if I am on the PC she sits at my feet and licks my feet or my slippers.

If I stop stroking her she starts licking me like all mighty until I start to stroke ehr again!

mum2buns
26-11-2008, 02:53 PM
only discovered Tyson does this the other day purely by chance. I was scratching his side and he start grooming me (or my coat sleeve, or the floor, whichever is nearest). It's really sweet. Bruno just runs when he sees me as is far too timid to sit and be tickled -although he doesn't mind Tyson grooming him.
:love: