• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bun lick the floor when you hit "the spot"?

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
:wave::wave:

When I give a good scratch to Azlans bum he licks the floor like hes cleaning it! lol.

Does your bun do that too? Whether you scratch behind the ear or give a good nose rub?

It seems so strange! :lol:

My Charlies does that when you scratch behind both his ears at the same time, but does'nt if you only scratch one, (daft bun) Think it's so cute and always makes me smile. Just wish he'd lick me instead

Last edited:
somtimes if captain is having a big cuddle and i stop he licks the bedding or floor if i stop stroking him then climbs on me demmanding more attention. He does it less now he has a wifey bun though. I don't know if it's a backwards way of grooming me and asking for more love?

ted did that for the first time the other night, petal used to do it then moved onto licking me so i hoping ted is gonna go the same way.

I think it might be an attempt to groom you, although he is unsure what counts as 'you'. Classic case of reciprocal altruism.

They lick the nearest object whether that be me, the carpet, a door, the sofa or in some cases the dog :lol:

When it's time for bed, I say ...........

(in rather a silly voice I'm afraid)

"Time for sleepies Eric" and he licks the carpet tile in the hutch and FLops!!!:love::love::love:

Lucky goes around licking the carpet all the time- she's like a little hoover so I'm constantly having to hoover in case she licks or nibbles something she shouldn't that's been brought in on our shoes :)

When it's time for bed, I say ...........

(in rather a silly voice I'm afraid)

"Time for sleepies Eric" and he licks the carpet tile in the hutch and FLops!!!:love::love::love:

Aww :love:... I think a video of that is needed! :) My bun has started licking me when I stroke him, I just have to make sure i haven't been eating something nice as he tried to eat my fingers lol

My bunny does this too every time I pet him anywhere below his waist:D
My boyfriend always sarcastically tells me "how do you know where the waistline is?" and asks for petting instructions :lol:

Aww :love:... I think a video of that is needed! :) My bun has started licking me when I stroke him, I just have to make sure i haven't been eating something nice as he tried to eat my fingers lol

I would try, but he's so inquisitive (nosey:lol:), I don't think he'd do it for the camera.

He'd want to know what I was up to:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lola licks everything as soon as you start to stroke her, she loves licking me, if I am on the PC she sits at my feet and licks my feet or my slippers.

If I stop stroking her she starts licking me like all mighty until I start to stroke ehr again!

Back