• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

single house bunny next year! yay!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
have been chatting to the girls i am going to live with next year from my course n asked how they felt about a single house bunny, and none of them mind me getting one! yay!

I explained that i could keep him or her in my room, i didnt mind, and i would pay for everything as he or she would be mind but i am happy for the bunny to be a house pet, like they can bond with him/her and let them 'share' him or her.

They have also said they would be happy to care for him or her whilst i went home for a few days, and i have said i am prepared to pay for boarding if need be if they couldnt.

im happy now! i know its a long way away but im happy to know i will have a bunny around next year.

sort of as 'our' pet, but i will be responsible for him.:D

well....for now lol.

i dunno, i mean the course itself is so hard, but ive made 2 friends who tho ive only known them 8 weeks weve become so close, n they feel the same as me n are struggling with the same stuff so were sticking together lol

Back