• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bright Eyes- *Sad*

i blubed through this film as a child and still do now, *hands round the tissue* always gives me goosebumps this song,
bit like the lion king song at the begining and the phil collins song in tarzan

I played that vid for Oscar when he passed and when we did the candle ceremony. It's sad but I like it :) I can't help but get teary to it though :cry:

Last edited:
This is most odd ! I didn't see this thread till now, but was singing the song 'Brighteyes' whilst getting ready for work this morning. I too saw it as a child in junior school and it was considered so upsetting that our parents had to come and watch it with us. Wonder if kiddies nowadays would be similarly affected ?

I watched the film on Sunday :cry: I must like crying or something because I have watched it about 5 times in the last month :oops:

I cry every time I listen to this song and even more when I watch the film. Has been my favourite film since I was a child and it still is :love:

I've never seen the film and i'm not sure if i want to, i'm sure i'll get far too upset and be traumatised.

Back