• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aww!

ab1063

Warren Scout
miffy's just curled up beside me and snuggled and watched tv for all of 15 minutes.
so unlike her!
had to give her a scruff rub all over, shes not a fan of the soft petting but much preferres you to be rough with her!

unfortuneatly i couldn't change the channel as if i moved she probably would have hopped off!!
my mums now nagging that shes shedded her white hair all over the sofa haha!:D:D

miffy's just curled up beside me and snuggled and watched tv for all of 15 minutes.
so unlike her!
had to give her a scruff rub all over, shes not a fan of the soft petting but much preferres you to be rough with her!

unfortuneatly i couldn't change the channel as if i moved she probably would have hopped off!!
my mums now nagging that shes shedded her white hair all over the sofa haha!:D:D

you should tell ur mum that she is lucky it was hair and not wee wees or poop :lol:

Back