• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a day at aunty donnas :-D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i go round to take piccies and end up helping cleaning i dunno :lol:

took a few piccies and a couple of vids to distract me from cleaning of course :lol: so excuse the mess i make more mess while im cleaning up but always looks nice after,

oh when i finaly put the videos up, turn sound down i have a silly voice, i take to all buns like it :oops:
mainly took pics of the boys and some new ones, the boys are on janices looking for a male thread,

this is chutney, hes a loverly boy
100_0071.jpg
[/IMG]

giving kisses :love:

100_0074.jpg
[/IMG]
harry patch
100_0069.jpg
[/IMG]

cute one of george, will put up vid later to prove hes not that bad just one with little man syndrome :lol:

100_0084.jpg
[/IMG]
this lion head has just been done so he was feeling a lil sorry for himself poor mite
100_0076.jpg
[/IMG]
female
100_0079.jpg
[/IMG]

stella and bobby mom and son who have been with arc a while now, they are skitish but very sweet,

100_0075.jpg
[/IMG]

carmen

100_0096.jpg
[/IMG]

and bunny number 8 " IM A POLAR BEAR RAR"
100_0100.jpg
[/IMG]
lizzie hymi, white mom to 3 black babies who are also ready to,
100_0093.jpg
[/IMG]

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
tiz indeed having to go to the arc site to remember names :oops: and uploading vids in photobucket which is takeing an agggggggggggeee i didnt take piccies of them all, as i run out of time really :(

They're all so beautiful.

Lil' Harry Patch is adorable *must not look again* :shock: :? :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
Hows Carmen doing?....has her temper settled?

well for me i dont get on with does often anyways, so id rather stick my hand in lil georges mouth than even stick my hand in carmens cage, she wasnt bad when she was running around im guessing shes a bit terrortorial, she was watching me clean and banging like mad to get out bless her, once shes stopped being moved from piller to post and someone gives her a home with freedom and a partner she most likely will settle, she is stunning though

Do you think Donna would notice if I swapped Harry Patch for my two fosters? :D

I should request to be mini lop fosterer. You get all the Dutch bunnies. And Jane gets all the rexes.

*ducks and runs*

:lol:

Do you think Donna would notice if I swapped Harry Patch for my two fosters? :D

I should request to be mini lop fosterer. You get all the Dutch bunnies. And Jane gets all the rexes.

*ducks and runs*

:lol:

now you see i tried this tactic but cazzap got rosie lee, you got the dutchies, but im being really good there are 8 dutch colours i need a blue, steel, harliquin, and tri or tortishell left to get, rosie lee sliped from from me and shes a blue :lol: mind you you dont get many tan/fawn coloured dutches,

if jane took all the rexes, erin had all the nethies, oh and a chinichila lops to hmmmm the plot thickens,

jane you missed out on two rexes in p@h today adoption bit, mind you i persuded the loverly couple to get them as the gf was ooing over the babies,:roll:
a blue female and black female both neutered, they were found by a landlord after the occupants had left and left them :roll: but i feel they went to a good home,

i find it very hard to go in there but i always get drawn in just to check, apparently they have a vet that checks them now they didnt before i know that, unless it was just all talk

You are such a fibber Zoe - you didn't help me clean out - you did it ALL!

Once again I am very grateful to one of my lovely helpers :D

Aren't my bunnies just so gorgeous? :love:

I already had 3 Dutch foster bunnies before my current ones. Dutchess was tan and white, gorgeous girl. Pete and Chrissie were both tortoiseshells. Janice had a lovely tri-coloured Dutch, who now lives with Maizy. We also had a chocolate and white one, who lives in the same "village" as Pete and Chrissie.

Isn't there a yellow and white Dutch, too? Or orange and white? Where's March Hare, when you need her? :lol:

i think beth is an orange and white to be honest tried looking up tan or fawn,

when i get more time i think i will be back to take more piccies :love: as i was busy watching lola have such fun i forget to take a piccie of her :love:

now you see i tried this tactic but cazzap got rosie lee, you got the dutchies, but im being really good there are 8 dutch colours i need a blue, steel, harliquin, and tri or tortishell left to get, rosie lee sliped from from me and shes a blue :lol: mind you you dont get many tan/fawn coloured dutches,

if jane took all the rexes, erin had all the nethies, oh and a chinichila lops to hmmmm the plot thickens,

jane you missed out on two rexes in p@h today adoption bit, mind you i persuded the loverly couple to get them as the gf was ooing over the babies,:roll:
a blue female and black female both neutered, they were found by a landlord after the occupants had left and left them :roll: but i feel they went to a good home,

i find it very hard to go in there but i always get drawn in just to check, apparently they have a vet that checks them now they didnt before i know that, unless it was just all talk

I'd have all the nethies and Lionheads! ;) I too have a thing for lops though! So we may have to fight over them ;)

Pah what do I get?!

*hangs onto Rosie Lee for another few grams*

ummmmmmmmmmmmm english and crosses ??????:?:lol: or a fight for lops its 3 way at the mo,

oh would have to watch if any giants came in my fella would nick them :lol:

ummmmmmmmmmmmm english and crosses ??????:?:lol: or a fight for lops its 3 way at the mo,

oh would have to watch if any giants came in my fella would nick them :lol:

:lol: I don't mind what I have (but English and crosses sounds good!!)

Back