• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies and piggies are not happy

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
with me at all.I have only run out of their favourite dust free hay:shock:Thought i had two sacks left but it is straw:roll::roll:put bedding hay down which is fresh from the farm which i use for bedding.They all looked at me like i had monkeys flying out of my ears:lol::lol::lol:
Better order some double quick:rolleyes:

We collect from Norman Becca a few times a year. Stock up the big shed each time we go down. Get hay and straw from him:) Usually give him a laugh driving of like Steptoe and Son cos we're so loaded up. :lol:

We collect from Norman Becca a few times a year. Stock up the big shed each time we go down. Get hay and straw from him:) Usually give him a laugh driving of like Steptoe and Son cos we're so loaded up. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:.Can anyone collect??I seem to be ordering hay and straw every couple of weeks.

:lol::lol::lol:.Can anyone collect??I seem to be ordering hay and straw every couple of weeks.

Yep, just give him a call, let him know when you'd like to go and pop along. We can get 7 large bales in ours so you'll get loads in your car - if you leave Poppy at home:lol: It's cheaper too if you collect in person;)

Yep, just give him a call, let him know when you'd like to go and pop along. We can get 7 large bales in ours so you'll get loads in your car - if you leave Poppy at home:lol: It's cheaper too if you collect in person;)
Thanks for that:D.Thought it may work out a little cheaper:D

Back