• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey is .............

ooooooooooo lucky her... my honeys going away this w.end aswell but she wishes she was going speed dating but she not lol she going to my neighbours lol

No I am dropping her off Friday afternoon for a couple of days and the lady at the rescue is going to try to bond her with one of her males. I'm hoping it will work. Don't know whether to go and buy another carrier as I only have a small one or is that tempting fate.

I'd go ahead and get a bigger one for them both to come home in :D fingers-crossed for you. Bet it will be nerve racking for you but exciting! x

No I am dropping her off Friday afternoon for a couple of days and the lady at the rescue is going to try to bond her with one of her males. I'm hoping it will work. Don't know whether to go and buy another carrier as I only have a small one or is that tempting fate.

hehe buy one... even if it dont work out shell come home in the limo of all carriers :lol::lol::lol:

you will need a carrier made for two one day ;)

Back