• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fallen in love with a bun!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
I went to p@h today to get some more pellets, and couldnt resist having a look at the buns they had in. There was a gorgeous little black and white fluff monster, the spitting image of ~cat~'s lola! It made my heart melt, it was sat cleaning its little ears, and then did a huge happy flop :love::love: luckily my boyfriend was with me to stop me going to ask about it, because if it had turned out to be a girly bun, i dont know if I could have resisted, and I really don't have the space for two seperate buns until giz is done :( And, I have said from the start his wifey will be a rescue bun. Was soooo gorgeous and tiny though :love::love::love::love:

Ohhh I know how that feels :lol: I went to my local pet store near me and they had the cutest Carlton look-alike - I was gonna have him too, even the boyfriend Del wanted him, but it's gonna be a toughie getting him past my parents :lol: :lol:

I think I'll wait until I'm part-time and start some kinda bunny boarding/rescue - that'd be my bunny fix :D

Back