• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Rammy!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
He is named after the Derby County Mascot thingeh lol, we were driving past Pride Park Stadium whilst I was trying to name him :lol: and he is the DCFC colours :lol:
Pics aren't great, I wanted to let him settle in first :D We got him last night from a local breeder (all her hams were kept in fab cages and she knew laods about them, asked me questions to make sure I was suitable etc :) )
doghammy013.jpg

doghammy012.jpg

he settled in quickly :lol:
doghammy016.jpg

aww rammy is great the fantasy cage you have is fine if you get the extensions..but they are a bit expensive sometimes i know!(£17 each?) good luck however you choose to extend he is gorgeous! xx

Will be sitting in the bath (empty and fully clothed :lol: ) as we had a bad experience at the breeders :oops: I'm used to slow guinea pigs so it was abit odd holding a hyper hammy :lol:

Back