• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyruns needed From Bolton to BARC & Fat Fluffs Rescues

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anybody help with bunnyruns to bunnymadhouse at Barnsley and Chloaster (Fat Fluffs) at Solihull, Birmingham asap
It is for some 9wk baby bunnies:D

I can help

I'm driving from West Yorkshire to Redditch on Friday evening and could go via the M6 rather than the M1. Do you still have my number? If not, I'll PM it to you.

Suggest meeting at the same place as previously, and maybe a handover at Solihull at the big Tesco (by Notcutts) a few hundred yards off the M42.

If the other offers dont work out I'm planning on going down to the fat fuffs open day if they can wait til then? If someone could get them down this way?

edited to say open day is 7th dec

Last edited:
Let me know if i can help Kay I'm coming up to you this weekend if that's okay with you, webbkath lives close to me so if she did take the babies up to Chloe then I could could drop them off at hers.

Let me know if i can help Kay I'm coming up to you this weekend if that's okay with you, webbkath lives close to me so if she did take the babies up to Chloe then I could could drop them off at hers.

Oooo I could have babies for a few days

**** does a little excited dance****

Thats fine by me:D

Your a star:D I will see if she can arrange for a neighbour to let me into get them a bit earlier:D

Aww what a shame, i can speak to my friend and see if it's ok if i go a bit later, it doesn't really matter to me what time i go cos i'm staying over anyway.

I've just spoken to my friend and she doesn't mind what time i get there so if you still need me, i can do it for you.

Your a star:D I will see if she can arrange for a neighbour to let me into get them a bit earlier:D

No worries , have you still got my number? give me a bell when they're ready and i'll come and collect. I'll try not to bunny nap any of them on my way there :D hehe!

Spoke to Angie (BARC) and tomorrow is fine by her. just spoke to the woman I can pick them up at 12pm is that ok for you:D

Back