• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass??

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Where do I find it? In what sort of sizes and how much? Still gathering ideas for these pressies I'll be making and its payday this week (finally).

Oh and how much is OK as treat for buns?

I get mine from the Hay Experts, the bag is probably 500 grams, and it lasts for quite a while. I feed it as a treat, a handfull per bunny, twice a week maybe.

Do you know where the Giant Pet Store is near Norwich Airport? They sell bales of Just Grass.. its enormous, in the horsey section near the til, and i think its usually about £7 ish ;) Mine love it :D I give them a handful each every morning :D

Oh we know The Giant Pet Store, we often go in there, just because. Thank you! We shop at the big Asda so will pop in there for a big bag then. (and other bits we don't really need :oops: )

i get mine from the local horse feed supplier. Comes in an 18kg bale for about £12 ish I think. It' quite crunchy and a bit more fragile than normal hay but a lovely dark green colour. it would probably work quite well in a bird feeder or I just scatter it in the normal hay.

Back