• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some interesting pics for some of you / UPDATE

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
DSC08564Small.jpg

DSC08566Small.jpg

DSC08572Small.jpg

DSC08574Small.jpg

DSC08578Small.jpg

Sasha had been mounting and nibbling the other two a bit. But nothing major.
Trying to bonk malllow quite a lot bu mallow is very meek and has just tried to get away! Im assuming this is good so early as they only just went in together an hour ago? I havent bonded buns before so please let me know!

Last edited:
Well Sasha seems to stay quite close to buddy but mallow seems to sit a bit at the side. I think shes scared of sasha as she still sometimes tries to bonk and chase her. I think its because mallow is so meek and buddy stands up for himself :lol: No biting or anything. Is the mounting just her basically saying im in charge here?

Mallow wont have a problem with that! Shes really sweet :) Am really pleased at how well the first day has gone. The three of them are sitting in a row munching on some mint, parsnip and rocket :roll: United by the love of food :lol::love:

I would never have put Sasha as the boss type:shock: So glad they all seem to be getting on:D

Well now that Sasha has decided that mallow knows her place she is concentrating all of her efforts on trying to convince buddy of the same. Unfortunately buddy had enough of the mounting/chasing/nipping and decided to retaliate. They had a small scuffle but things seem to be ok now. After the scuffle i think sasha's nose was a little out of joint at the cheek of him and she sat there glaring at him. Will keep you updated

Well the buns went outside today and into the shed/run. A bit of the usual mounting and chasing a little from Sasha but all seems to have calmed down now that they are settled and they are in their cosy box together. They dont quite know how to use the catflap yet but we are showing then and hopefully soon they will be able to do it themselves! I will take pics tomorrow.

I have decided to call the gerbil damien. Now that hes settled im afraid his real personality has come out!! It came out today on the back of my hand which he decided to hang from by his teeth. I have two lovely red teethmarks on my hand to mark the occasion!! He is very strange around hands going into the tank and runs like a madman to get you :lol: Im going to go back to basics with him as he obviously associates hands with something to fear or something bad. I have got my gardening gloves out and i'll be ready for hiim next time :lol:
Apart from that hes a lovely looking gerbil and he seems really content now :D

Back