• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what makes your bunny melt?

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
what makes your bunny melt or purrr.

Ted purrs when she decides to have a lie down beside me and i massage behind her ears and neck (i love the sound of them purring so precious)

Petal melts as soon as you stroke her head and stroke her little cheeks and she loves getting kisses.

Lola melts when you pulls her ears really gently or rub the end of her nose. She also likes her cheek bones rubbing.

rubbing that little patch above his nose. :love::love: if he's sat up, his head really slowly ends up on the floor and his eyes shut and he get a tooth grind on!

Ernie loves his cheeks and ears rubbing and generally a good old cuddle:love::love::love:

Eric, however loves his bum being scratched wth 2 hands!!:lol::lol::lol:

A little nose rubbing , cheek rubbing, behind ear rubbing, belly rubbing and she loves kisses. lol

Its so cute the noises they make:love::love:

Lola also loves what we call "rough and tumbly" when we really give her a right good rub messing her fur up, she gets all giddy and comes back for more!

Milly melts into a fluffy puddle with any human contact(the little tart!!:lol:), but she especially like her cheeks, jaw and throat(?? I've never met a bunny that would let me touch its throat, far less have it rubbed!!:lol:)being stroked. Of course if it's Rog doing the stroking, her "purr" goes into overdrive!:lol::lol:

doc and biggles melt to anything biggles loves the bit from the ear base down to his jaw rubbed for which his cheeks will spread on the floor, and he will go to sleep, doc loves anything soothing around his face jaw chin and ears he just has that homer ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look :lol:

Frank doesn't do any of that melty nonsense - he's a big tuff and strong boy bunny. Dulcie on the other hand looooves having her face tickled and puts her head down for either me to give her a nose rub or Flynn to give her a sniff/lick.

Charlie is a tart, any contact, he is there.

Autumn loves a cuddle, face snuggled up in the crook of you arm, and a nose rub, and if your lucky she will let you tickle her tum.

Sophie is just getting to like noserubs and will nudge you hand into the right position, then end up in a puddle on the floor, when the mood takes her!

always the sound of happy chattering when i lie on the floor with my arms round them and tickle their noses at the same time, they looooove this, also when i give them simultanious strokes when they are next to each other. When i tickle behind captains ears, when i rub top of velvets head :love:

Mines a typical bloke....happiest when were curled up on the sofa and he has his head in my boobs :lol:
Sometimes I worry he'll try to lick my neck and grind at the same time :shock: That would be owie!

ted used to nip my boobs for some strange reason must have been becuase the protrude more. lol stopped doing it now thankgoodness. :roll:

Back