• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barc foster Belle and babies lots of pics

minimack

Mama Doe
My name is Belle, I have come to live with Michelle for a while till aunty Angie finds me a lovely new family. Aunty Michelle says i am adorable :oops: and very very sweet natured.
DSC00600.jpg

I was only here a couple of days and i felt a bit funny, anyway i thought i better pile my hay up and pull the fur off my tummy, then i had 10 pink wriggly things!!!!:shock: One got a bit too cold so now i only have 9.:cry:

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00625-1.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

They are cute but very hard to look after they are sooo greedy that aunty Michelle is helping me look after them and giving them a bit of extra milk. Aunty Michelle says I am eating like a Horse too whatever one of those is :roll:
DSC00603.jpg

Last edited:
They look the spitting image of the male that my fosterer Karen has:D They are gorgeous:D
You've got your work cut out there michelle but at least they are in very capable loving home:D

I'm pleased to say that none of the ones that we took have given birth as yet so hopefully you got the only pregnant one:lol::lol:

They look the spitting image of the male that my fosterer Karen has:D They are gorgeous:D
You've got your work cut out there michelle but at least they are in very capable loving home:D

I'm pleased to say that none of the ones that we took have given birth as yet so hopefully you got the only pregnant one:lol::lol:

Lol Kay that would be typical the other girl i have is showing no signs as yet.
I just keep thinking where on earth am i going to put all these babies when they get bigger lol!!!

Back