• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rabiit Run (not great)

animal ry

Warren Veteran
the roof is comming lol but the main run is done we are planning to add to it over time we have been putting sheets and devets over it in the mean time but here it is a few days ago (the pics were easyer to take without any cover on)
vq1qj5.jpg

118n136.jpg

2d94r9d.jpg

2zi6mqg.jpg

11heavk.jpg

20k3rco.jpg

That looks great :D Well done :) Bet the bunnies are happy :) Hope your ok, not seen you around in a while xXx

Brilliant! :D

Can I suggest that you use heavy duty cable ties to fix the panels together, as your bunnies might nibble the green string. ;) Great stuff, I bet the bunnies are over the moon!
thumbs_up.gif

gota say once again that you are doing brillinatly to convince your parents to invest in your animals and thier happiness and once again you have tried to make it better for them a great improvement and i hope you continue to add so all the animals can have runs and fun :)

Brilliant! :D

Can I suggest that you use heavy duty cable ties to fix the panels together, as your bunnies might nibble the green string. ;) Great stuff, I bet the bunnies are over the moon!
thumbs_up.gif

mum wants t buy the flexible hinges for it the string is temporary :oops: we ahvent been able to find any :shock: but now we have got rid of the old rabbit house that has some flexie hinges for the door :p

thank you guys i got the green tube from pamperd pets need to buy a few more lol minnie enjoys it she scared my cat today :shock:

Back