• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little new addition update

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
Well, we still haven't come to a conclusion over what to call the little white blue eyed boy. OH thinks Cloud or Snowy, my mum said Milky (which I thought was great! :D:lol::D ), but still not 100% sure :?

Anyway, I dropped him off at the vets this morning for his neutering. He's there now, and I'm the usual worrying nervous wreck :oops:
The vet weighed him, and commented on how little he is :love:

He's a real little cutie-pie. My OH has really fallen for him, which is just so so sweet. Bunny licks him! Watching it makes my heart melt :love: Just what is it about men being cute with bunnies that is just soooooooooo gorgeous to watch! :love: :love: :love:

Very, very happy with our new addition! Just can't wait to pick him up later from the vets knowing that the op has gone well.

Choco and Bonny are doing fab too! Eating me out of house and home with hay and broccoli! They go crazy for it! :lol: :love: :lol:

what about buttons or Rippley or snowberry are some of the names my sister came up with :D I think Skye because he has the blue eyes and white fur like the blue sky and white clouds!!:wave:

Back