• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so bad - Lola is barred!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.
Lola is a free range bun in our house and goes in her cage for time out (when she has scoffed so many CONTRBAND items like another NOKIA charger). I have a cage in my front room for her and a cage in my bedroom and she comes up to bed with me at night and goes in her cage when I go to sleep.

However, I am a chronic insomniac and have bi-polar and if I dont get sleep my mood cycles rapidly so we made the decision that Lola's constant chomping of hay through the night and rattling her food dish on her bars at 5am on a morning was not good for me and her cage has been dismantled in my room and she will now sleep in the front room on a night.

I know this wont hurt her, she is safe and warm and also needs peace and quiet but I just wanted to have a moan about it, I hate covering her up on a night and leaving her and have been making sure she gets lots of fusses during the day to make up for it.

Its them little bunny eyes though, like Maltesers - they get me every time !!!!!:cry:

Awww I'm sure Lola will be fine and this way she will get to make as much noise as she likes. If she keeps you awake and you are irritable etc she is bound to pick up on it so really you are both better off :D

I know - your so right and I feel really pathetic - but when she periscopes when I cover her up on a night my little heart does a little plop!

alvin and pearl live in a different room to where i sleep.. dont feel bad youll both be happier because you get sleep and she gets her own space :)

oooooooh I think I need to do that with my Hubbie - his snoring is gettng out of hand:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW -I 'm sure Lola wll be fine. :love::love::love:

I am sure that Lola will be fine:Dand you will feel much better if you get a good nights sleep:)(I suffer from Insomnia too:cry:)you MUST take care of yourself as well:)

Molly will be going in her own room when I move house after Uni, one with nothing chewable! I've actually resorted to earplugs at the moment because the cheeky whatsit will chew relentlessly until I look at her, then stop, and start again as soon as I try to go back to sleep. It's blatantly for attention! :roll: If I've offended her somehow (like by not wanting to share my bed after what she did to my previous duvet!), then she looks like she's trying to rip the bars out...then after the chewing comes bunny sulk time...

Kat

I shouldnt worry bigs and carrie get evicted to the hall of a night if they start cage rattling etc

Back