• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just made a complaint!!! U/D they called me back

weeble

A few weeks ago I went to a certain pet store (I think we all know which) and they had a 42" hutch for sale with rabbit hutch written on it. I mentioned to the manager that it wasnt suitable for a rabbit and explained why and he said he would look into it. I have been back today and it is still there :censored: :censored:So when I got home I called their head office and explained the situation and about the numbe rof hops and being able to flop etc and they said they would look into it and call me back - watch this space :(

Last edited:
They called me back to say they called the store and the hutch in question has been discontinued as it is too small. There are about 50 left in stores which are all being relabelled as guinea pigs only and apparently the one I saw has now been done. Is anyone able to pop into the Chester branch and check? dont think I will be welcome! :oops:

Which chester one? There's one near Sainsbury's and the other is on the industrial estate..

i saw a small one at value house and i started to write a letter today but chickened out because im not sure what the actual size is, i think i will go back and sneeky measure it?? It was advertised as a large rabbit hutch and it clearly isnt large!! :shock:

Which chester one? There's one near Sainsbury's and the other is on the industrial estate..
:wave: Hi Hilda it was the one near sainsburys - the hutch I saw was at the back near the adoption bit would be great if you were passing and could check. Just to warn you though they have a v cute grey and white lop in the large rabbit bit who was charging around and binkying in his pen - I was sooo tempted :(

Back