• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Smartie looking for a home - Doe

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behlaf of montyflossy

Please meet Smartie.
rabbits165.jpg

rabbits166.jpg

rabbits168.jpg

At the start of this year I long term fostered Dora. 3 weeks after Dora coming to stay here she gave birth to 3 babies, Barley, Murphy and SMARTIE.

When the babies were 10 weeks old they all found homes - including Smartie, but the lady having Smartie agreed with me she would come back for Smartie when her buck was neutered and in turn Smartie was old enough to be spayed. Smartie was born in April and now the lady has decided she does no want her :cry:

I am very sadly unable to keep the lovely Smartie, I do not have the room for another bunny (her accommodation was only ever a temp measure). I am also facing uncertainty in my job and my own 11 are a fair few hungry mouths to feed.

Smarties is a beautiful 7 month old, sooty fawn girly, myxi vacc but not yet spayed. She has had her front teeth trimmed once (cost of £4) that was 6 weeks ago and they are fine at the mo but she must eat loads of hay.:D

If you can offer Smartie the permanent home she deserves please PM me, I am gutted I cannot keep her :cry: I really would if I could :cry::cry::cry:

Smartie currently lives with me in East Sussex, she is an outdoor bunny.

Lucy

Smartie is still looking for a home :cry:

One of my elderly buns has recently had a stroke so I would really like to get Smartie into her forever home with someone who can give her the time and space she needs.

Please PM me if you feel you can offer Smartie a home

Lucy x

She looks like Louis! And we're looking for a girlfriend for him-the distance is just too far (ie would involve a ferry...)

She's gorgeous!

Back