• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dawsons Hutches

dawnieb

Warren Scout
Has anyone got any pics of their Dawson's hutch and run etc? I think im going to try and save for one but wanted to get an idea of other peoples.

Dawn
xxx

I have one, Its a great hutch :D

Becki3-1.jpg

We use Dawsons to make hutches for our boarders and they are fantastic hutches. You can see a picture of one of our triples they made us on our website. We've just placed an order for a further 8 hutches from them too:)

I have a 6ft hutch / run combo from Dawsons too, and it's brilliant - really well made and sturdy (plus the lovely John came to my house to assemble it for me, so there was no messing around with either trying to get a full sized hutch through our gate, or going through the pain of having to build it myself :lol: ).

I don't have a picture on this computer but I'll try and dig one out for you later :)

Thanks guys, I was really looking for some pictures of hutches with runs attatched, can anyone help?

Thanks

Dawn

We've ordered some hutch run combos but they ahven;t arrived as of yet. Hopefully Tracey will find a pic of hers, but basically it looks like Beckis hutch with a 6 x 4 x 2 run attached coming out from underneath

Back