• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for nemo again ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:( :(

after a couple of months of being ok Nemo has started with trouble with his water works again .

he is weeing on the floor and is wet underneath again . his wee feels gritty . :?

ive put him back on baytril and metacam as it did the trick last time and ill ring the vets tomorrow . :(

he is well on himself ...no weight loss or lack of appetite .

i realy dont want to go down the route of GA for x rays etc unless absolutly necesary :? had urine tests last time which showed 2 different crstals and a dlight infection . :?

this means that plans to bond with flops may have to go on hold ...:(..and his new bunny honeymoon suite is nearly ready :(

when i was cleaning him up earlier he weed everywhere ... it was like a fountain ... all over me , the floor , the wall...:? :roll:

Poor Nemo - hope he's ok.

My Cracker stil sprays. I think that whole "neutering fixes it" is a myth:?:lol:

Back