• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

.could you leave this bun out with the rubbish ..he now has a name

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_1124octend0018.jpg

2008_1124octend0015.jpg

2008_1124octend0016.jpg

his story is in rabbit chat ... but to anyone who hasnt read it ...he was left behind with the rubbish when someone moved house . :(

Last edited:
oh my god, he's the spit of Missy! Ive never seen another rabbit with the coloring missy has. He's like her twin!! Beautiful!!! :love::love::love:

lisa

Dear God, the only type of person who could leave behind such a beauty is a lazy cowardly bast*rd :censored:

Thank goodness he is in the right hands now.

How could anyone be so cold and cruel as to throw a poor little bun out with the garbage?!?!? :censored: :censored: :evil:

He is a GORGEOUS little man! :love: :love:

Well I am glad in a way they did, cos he's found a better home and they don't deserve him. Thank goodness the neighbour had spotted him. Poor little mite. There is no need to be so callous.

Everyone's saying "Awww" and I'm fighting the urge to say the same thing. But he's adorable! It's incredible how they could bear to leave him.

:love: :love: :love:

Aww look at that little nose. He's gorgeous!

The mentality of some people enrages me. Dumping an unwanted pet on someone's doorstep is a horrendous thing to do, but at least a step up from dumping a living thing in the rubbish :evil::evil:.

Back