• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I found out the sex of the babies I took in today....

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
All 4 of them are girls, so I will be looking to home them in pairs (which they have already chosen themsleves). I am amazed that they are all female. I will upload pics soon.

wow all girls will make it eaier for you then ;):lol:
It's amazing really. Only thing is I want to rehome them as pairs as splitting them up would be too sad. They all have a close bond and they then split into 2's. Therefore I have decided to rescue a friend for Smudge. There is a rescue near here which is not an RSPCA and they may have some mini lops soon so I may see if smudge takes too any. I am going to let him choose a wifebun as I want them to be happy x

you are either going to have to pay for there neutering or make sure the new owners do it as two of the sex will fight so if you still have them you may find you have to split them up if you dont neuter at 5/6 months

you are either going to have to pay for there neutering or make sure the new owners do it as two of the sex will fight so if you still have them you may find you have to split them up if you dont neuter at 5/6 months

ok, so in your opinion would it be right to rehome seperatly? I want to what is best for them. I will of course look for the best homes but did not intened to keep them until they were 6 months.

ok, so in your opinion would it be right to rehome seperatly? I want to what is best for them. I will of course look for the best homes but did not intened to keep them until they were 6 months.
Depending on how good your vet is you might be able to get them done earlier, my girls were done at 4 months but this was mostly due to chloe getting agressive as the hormones kicked in :roll: good luck with your rehoming

Depending on how good your vet is you might be able to get them done earlier, my girls were done at 4 months but this was mostly due to chloe getting agressive as the hormones kicked in :roll: good luck with your rehoming

Thanks. I will see how it goes.

With our litters we get the girls done as soon as they reach 1kg and the boys as soon as their testicles appear. I would suggest getting the girls spayed before you rehome them as even though they are being rehomed in same sex pairs accidents still happen and spaying them will protect them from this.

Back