• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty gizmo AKA houdini!!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Got woken up this morning by my crazy housemate knocking on my door saying "luce, gizmo escaped!" so i'm worrying like crazy, trying to get dressed as quickly as possible, whilst slightly hungover from my wine intake last night. Turns out my bun is a super brain! I knew there had to be a reason he was so keen on moving his hay box around! I used to check on him and put in back in its corner, under the roofed part, but this morning, he pushed it right up against the front of his cage, and used it as a step to jump over! he then hopped out of his room, because the door is open overnight so we can use the loo, hopped up the few steps, and pushed open my housemates door! She said it was quite funny, she saw a little furry white paw, and then he appeared! Was a bit worried he'd fall on the stairs, because we dont have a bannister, just those little pole things, and he's never done stairs before! When we eventually caught him, he seemed very cross to be going back into his cage, and gave me a big kick!! :roll: so his hay box has been confiscated until he can learn to use it properly, so he just has a big pile of hay, which he's been tossing around making a mess with! And the door will be kept closed from now on! Just incase he makes another bid for freedom! :roll:

Last edited:
Back