• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manuka Honey...Where can you get 25+UMF?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I can only find it up to 16 UMF and I think the stronger we can get it at the moment, the better.

Any idea's?

Sainsbury's only have a 10+ and I think maybe 15+ I remember seeing it and commenting on it to my mother, who hadn't got a clue what I was on about.

Tried Ebay? There was some on there 30+. I haven't come accross a Holland and Barrett yet that didn't stock at least 20+

I had a look on their website and it was only 16, I will have a look in store though.

Will the stuff on eBay be the real deal? I wouldn't know as I have never needed it before now.

I luckily enough got mine from a holland and barrett but I wanted a stronger deal so looked on Ebay and there was some 30+ on there but no funds in paypal :roll: Think if you went for a ebayer with 100% feedback I couldn't see a problem with buying it from them.

I think I looked on the H&B website but they do stronger in store. I :love: my honey its wonderful stuff.

Thats the stuff :D it looks the same in H&B (they do stock different sorts though like with Kiwi etc... so read that label ) You might even be luckily and have a store that stocks 50+

Back