• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbil/Sasha

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some pics i had taken yesterday

DSC08480Small.jpg

DSC08492Small.jpg

DSC08500Small.jpg

DSC08502Small.jpg

DSC08544Small.jpg

DSC08546Small.jpg

Sasha has been enjoying lots of cuddles from my hubby today as i was working this morning. He :love: her! So much for my criimbo present :lol:

DSC08520Small.jpg

DSC08525Small.jpg

DSC08528Small.jpg

DSC08535Small.jpg

DSC08536Small.jpg

DSC08541Small.jpg

I need some male suggestions for the gerbil. Something to do with travel or journey or somethng would be good but all suggestions welcome! The only possiblility i have is Kushi meaning living happily

Awwww they both look so happy. I'm missing Sasha:(

Aww im sure she misses you too! Shes busy demolishing the dog cage as ive just had her out for an hour for a bit of a leg stretch. Shes great with the dogs and doesnt seem to mind them at all :D

She is shes lovely! She's going to be introduced to my two rex's tomorrow so fingers crossed that goes well!

IM surprised how quickly the gerbil seems to have calmed down. Hes been chewing all the tubes etc i have given him and absolutely loved his sandbath. Maybe its his first one ever! Hes loving burrowing under all the hay and now has a huge ceramic pot type thing to sleep and hide in which he also loves. IM just keeping him in the storage tub for now as its a good size and what we have most of ours in! Once i get to know him better and he gets tamer etc i will give him lots of substrate to burrow and make tunnels in.
Sasha was a bit timid yesterday but today she is great! She seems to be settling fine :D

:love::love::love::love::love:

They are both absolutely beautiful.

I looked longingly at Sasha when she was on the Rabbits in Need section, it's soo good to know I'll get to see pictures/stories of her progress :love::love:

Back