• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kids got around hubby

cotton tail

Young Bun
My hubby gave in to use having a house rabbit so i have rehomed a british giant x wiltshire from a rare breeds farm and she is going to be great to have around.(not planned so they are finding them good homes):)
We only got her yesterday if i went back today and rehomed one of her sisters would they be okay together?:)
She is already coming up to cage door as to say let me out:love:

My hubby gave in to use having a house rabbit so i have rehomed a british giant x wiltshire from a rare breeds farm and she is going to be great to have around.(not planned so they are finding them good homes):)
We only got her yesterday if i went back today and rehomed one of her sisters would they be okay together?:)
She is already coming up to cage door as to say let me out:love:

i would be very careful if they are both young then they should be alright but will need neutering asap so no hormonal fights break out between them. remeber how big each will get too if thats fine then as long as you could seperate if they did fight then i think it would be ok to try it.

Morning Marmite is one end of cage Toast at the other in litter tray :)
Marmite likes to nudge you and seems more confident where as toast is nervous they both let me stroke them:D
Marmite will take a carrot off me:love:
Im hoping Toast will trust me to:love:
My dogs are funny my lab x spaniel goes across to cage and my sheep dog x airedale does his sheep dog bit and rounds him up away from them:lol:

I will take some pictures tonight:D
I think they must be friends as they are lying next to each other:love:
And how fab the litter tray is getting used:D

Back