• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed...Simon at vets

simonsmybunny

Warren Scout
Todays the day....he has gone for his Castration at 9AM........my world has stopped...im begging for 1 to come when they will phone and let me go see him :(
Al vibes needed for my little fella

Oh I'm sending vibes :love: I'll never ever forget the day Boris was neutered,I couldn't think of anything else. I was so anxious. :oops:

hey, good luck to simon! I remember being so anxious waiting for the vets to call n say captain got through ok and that i could collect him! :)

he is home :D:D:D:D:D:D
First thing......he pushed past me....striaght into his restaurant (aka a cardboard castle i made) to look for food, found a pear and some kale and is sat there munching....
the nurse said all was well. I asked they to check him teeth as well and they are perfect :D
Im so happy he is ok :love::love::love::love::love::love:

ok i have blocked him into hallway where his cage is. He is sat watching me now and trying to escape so he can come see us.....shall i let him out?

Back