• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is the new Science Selective out yet?!

Rabbers

Mama Doe
I can see its on the stock availabilty list on the Science Selective website but it's not listed as a product yet in the description pages.

Thanks x

Isn't it funny how we get so excited on the buns behalf! lol!

I'll keep my eye out a little longer and try to be patient!:lol:

ooh is there a new one? I'm just in the process of switching mine over to science selective from excel because of excessive cecotrophs. What's this new one all about? different flavour? I cant find a homepage for them as I just get lists of bunny food stockers :roll:

I have just checked with my contact and the new Science Selective for OAPs and the Juniors one will be out and in the shops next week, so I am told!:lol:

Thanks for the link snowy, mine are still in the ordinary adult range so fortunately for them no 3rd change!

oooh!!! I've been to Moss End a few times! I think I'll pop into my local pet shop on the way home to see if they have it on their lists as it's already been spotted. It takes me quite a while to get to Moss End - it is excellent for bunny stuff though!

oooh!!! I've been to Moss End a few times! I think I'll pop into my local pet shop on the way home to see if they have it on their lists as it's already been spotted. It takes me quite a while to get to Moss End - it is excellent for bunny stuff though!
Yes I use them as they don't sell livestock :D

Back