• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clingy Cleo (cat)

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
I have 7 cats and I've never really told you much about them or posted many pics so I thought I'd introduce you to Cleo.

Cleo is a cat who me and the hubby saw advertised in the free ads as Grey and white and because of our past where a grey and white kitten was involved we decided to go and 'see' these kittens. The kitten in the past was all grey and white bib/paws, Cleo wasn't quite that. But we couldn't resist sweet little kittens so Cleo and her sister Bobby came home with us.

Cleo is called Clingy because she will follow you from room to room constantly meowing, running in front of you leaping on beds, surfaces anywhere she can get to you. And very often if you are just standing she will jump up at you. And when she does get in your arms she 'hugs' you by putting paws either side of your neck. :love: She cuddles into your neck and hair she is the ulimate clingy loving machine.

Here is some pics of her doing her hugging.

007-3.jpg

010-9.jpg

And her cheeky little face, who couldn't love a clingy Cleo.

011-14.jpg

What a gorgeous girlie. We have a 15 week old tabby kitten called Cleo (who is currently curled up on my lap as we speak!) who sounds very similar to your girl. She loves company and is always under my feet, on my lap/around my neck or climbing up my legs for a cuddle:lol:.

Aww bless her, what a sweetheart :love: One of my cats used to put his arms round my neck all the time, he was my baby :love:

Back