• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Labbit

manyu882

New Kit
what breed is this? someone abandon it so i dont really know much about it.

dsc00093ce2.jpg

dsc00117qr0.jpg

dsc00121py6.jpg

deffinately a little dutchie! Very cheeky and rascalish characters usually! I wish I could have her, just adorable the way she's sleeping in your arms, little baby. My little baza used to do this, he was a dutch. Looks fairly young also, that or a mini dutch?

Last edited:
ahha ya she's naughty. she jumped on my lap while i'm using computer.

what the rabbit means when she stomp the ground and got keep making "puff" sound?

lilminxlou : thx for those links.

deffinately a little dutchie! Very cheeky and rascalish characters usually! I wish I could have her, just adorable the way she's sleeping in your arms, little baby. My little baza used to do this, he was a dutch. Looks fairly young also, that or a mini dutch?

:lol:unless you get the ones who want to rip your hand off, dutchies are very black and white (pardon pun)soppy and dopey or rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ill ripp ya hand off :lol:
from experiance i find the females have a little more attitude than the boys,

so i would advise on getting her neutered at 5/6 months not only for behavioral but to reduce the risk of cancer to,

thumping can be for various reasons, tradtionaly its to alert danger, i have one who will thump for food to, as she young and one her own, i think with most young buns rabbits they love to snuggle and have a fuss

not sure on the puff sound though

Last edited:
ahha ya she's naughty. she jumped on my lap while i'm using computer.

what the rabbit means when she stomp the ground and got keep making "puff" sound?

lilminxlou : thx for those links.

my buns do this for a few reasons 1) Annoyance towards me! e.g. no mummy, you know i hate my belly being touched! e.g. I don't WANT to be picked up! 2) annoyance at each other e.g. No Velvet, get off the bed, only I, Captain, am allowed on the bed! e.g. Captain, I am sick of you trying to hump me, I just want to flop out in peace! 3) Fear, big crashing sound as I drop all pans in kitchen, buns scatter, lots of thumping sounds from buns 4) demmanding attention e.g. erm, mummy, yu are giving Velvet more food/hugs than me, I want food and hugs!

Last edited:
:lol:unless you get the ones who want to rip your hand off, dutchies are very black and white (pardon pun)soppy and dopey or rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ill ripp ya hand off :lol:
from experiance i find the females have a little more attitude than the boys,

so i would advise on getting her neutered at 5/6 months not only for behavioral but to reduce the risk of cancer to,

thumping can be for various reasons, tradtionaly its to alert danger, i have one who will thump for food to, as she young and one her own, i think with most young buns rabbits they love to snuggle and have a fuss

not sure on the puff sound though

I have never had a lady dutch, although I have heard alot of the ladies can be very fiesty!!! I have mostly had boy rabbits in general, who i find generally cheekier and more affectionate. My two dutch boys were both deffinately a bit loopy though, Snuffy was was a digging adict, he managed to excivate a tunnel through the summer house floor, hid it with a plant pot and then keeping us all wondering how he kept ending up free in the garden! Bazza who I mentioed earlier used to have free run of the garden and would go into our neighbours aswell, but always come speeding back like a bolt of lightening when his name was called. He taught himself to use the cat flap too and would pop in for visits. somtimes rather messy ones if you hadn't noticed him come in :lol:

:love: must admit shes copying very well with you floor,

are you a guy? buns for some reason like the salt in your skin, my buns are constantly licking my partners arm and hands, spesh when he used to come in from work,

i would get a few wooden toys to chew such as willow sticks or a wooden ball, as she gets older she may start to chew through your things:lol: once shes neutered it will help a lot with her toilet training too :D

Back