• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Precious Boy Timmy :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I just took these pics of my precious, special little man Timmy last night......so thought I would share!!!!! :love: :love:

AAAAAATimmy22Nov4resize.jpg

AAAAAATimmy22Nov5.jpg

AAAAAATimmy22Nov.jpg

Blurry, but cute!!! :lol:
AAAAAATimmy22Nov6.jpg

ooooooooooooooooo i love timmy :love::love:hes the spit of my doc i really must get the videos up of him as hes a pickle always getting into mischief

Hello, Timmy you big handsome son of a Dutch you :love:

One day I'll be getting more dutches and in all colours too.

Yes, he sure IS! :love: :love: I don't know what it is about this little man exactly.....but he has lived with me his entire life, since he was a tiny baby......going on 5 years now......and I STILL can't look at him without going all gooey and having to scoop him up for a cuddle!!! :love: :love: :love:

Yes, he sure IS! :love: :love: I don't know what it is about this little man exactly.....but he has lived with me his entire life, since he was a tiny baby......going on 5 years now......and I STILL can't look at him without going all gooey and having to scoop him up for a cuddle!!! :love: :love: :love:

Awwww I know what you mean some bunnies are just plain special :love::love: He is an angel :love::love::love::love:

PS.... you know you are going to have to put that pic up again for all who haven't seen it don't you !! :wave::love:

:lol: :lol:

Okay.......here he is...............

Timmy asleep in my bed.............:love: :love:
ATimmybed4.jpg

And enjoying a bit of computer time...........
atimmywatchingbobbin4.jpg

Back