• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greg, at RB.

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I am so sorry i didn't remember until now. Greg, my beautiful bun, for new members.. Greg was a wonderful bun but he had to be pts at 18 months old 23/11/07. He had problems with his jaw and teeth, he had a few operations but it didn't improve anything.. my mum took him to his appointment this day last year, i didn't even remember he had an appointment until my mum came into my room is tears saying Gregs been pts :cry::shock:

Everybody who met greg commented on what a wonderful, friendly bun he was, even though it was a terrible shock losing greg, and i still miss him so much.. i want to remember the bun he was.

The beautiful, cuddly, wonderful Greg :love::love:

evenmorenewpics003.jpg

gpig018.jpg

NewPics005.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

mnnnpics012.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

You deserved so much more than we had to offer, i am sorry i wasn't there to say goodbye.. you will always be my special little man. Greg forever in my heart xxxxx :love:

Back