• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You will absolutely never guess what :D

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Im only a bunny mummy again :D :D :D :D To little Oggie :love:
As you know we've been looking for a bunster for ages. Anywho we saw an advert today - '2 boys left. Accidental litter. Very friendly, Live with children so are used to being held.' and the number. so mum phoned them up and we went to see them. We went roundthe back and there were a white lop and a black and whote uppy eared bunster. ( they were now in seperate cages though ). And out in the run were two boys :love: She said that the place where she got them from said they were two little girls :roll: and then one day she was brushing 'her' tummy and she saw the man bits :roll:. She sperated them first off and took the mummy to the vets to see if she was pregnant. The vet confirmed that she was so the lady is gonna have her speyes and the daddy neutured. Anywho there were four in a litter - 2 girls and 2 boys :love: the two girls already went but i fell in love with Oggie :love:

And the best news is that he is a .... indoor bunny :D :D his cage is next to the comp and he is lying down atm :love: Its like a semi flop :lol: i think i may give out an excited sweel when he flops :lol: :lol:
Anywho pics to follow later!!!!

Thankyou Jack :D

Sorry my first post doesnt make sense at all :lol: I am soo excited :love: and the fact that he's indoors aswell :love: :love: He seems to love it inside :love:

I cant wait to show you all :love: I hope you love him as much as i do :lol:

Back