• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

discarded with the rubbish ...a bunny....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Last night we responded to a call about an abandoned bunny .

Some people had moved out suddenly and left piles of rubbish in their garden . there amongst the rubbish was a small hutch ...no sleeping compartment...just a mesh front and a tatty bit of plastic over the top.

luckily a neighbour had spotted the hutch and had been feeding him while waiting to see if they came back for him . when they didnt she called us .

he is currently enjoying a lovely snug warm hutch ...with hay and pellets to munch on .

he is all giddy when anyone goes near his hutch bless him ... :love:

havent got a name yet ...suggestions are welcome ...and we ll post a piccie tomorrow if we get time .

Awwwww poor Bun :cry:
I despair of the human race yet again :censored:

I'll wait til you post some piccies til I suggest a name for him. He is obviously going to be well cared for now :)

That makes me so angry, especially in this weather. How can anyone be so heartless. Is he in good health? I'm so glad he is now safe with someone to care for him and look after him properly. x

That makes me so angry, especially in this weather. How can anyone be so heartless. Is he in good health? I'm so glad he is now safe with someone to care for him and look after him properly. x

he seems healthy enough ....but his nails were horrendous ..:(

I just dont understand people's mentality, how on earth could you just discard a rabbit out with the rubbish:cry::cry: thank god the lady saw him and fed him. Im so pleased he is safe with you.
Sallyx

I hate a lot of humans :evil::evil: A woman who I thought was a nice person was in the paper a few years back for starving her dog :evil:
The selfish little madam moved house and didn't want to take her dog with her because she had nice new carpets in her new house :shock:
The poor dog was left without food or water in the old house and she couldn't of cared less...

Our Squidgy was left when the owners moved house, but despite this he's been the most loving bunny since day 1.
I'm so happy this bunny will have a lovely life now.

Why do people do this...even leaving him on the doorstep would be kinder, although obviously I don't condone that either. hope he finds a nice home soon.

been saying this loads recently, but people like that really blow my mind. idiots!:roll:.

At least the bunny will have a good start in life now.
x

Tipper is the only half decent suggestion i can come up with currently
*note to self, must try harder* :lol:

Back