• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have some news!

I will get pictures for you guys asap. Just letting the little guy settle in for tonight, although he seems really content already! OH is being naughty and always going and stroking him or checking on him, even though I told him to leave bunny to settle down and have some rest! :roll::lol:

Alittle nervous about the neutering on Tuesday! Just got over having Choc and Bonny done, but I suppose it wasn't as bad as I though :)
Wow! I can't believe, I'm the mommy to THREE bunnies now! :shock: Scary!!!

:love: :love: :love:

aww i had a white blue eyed nethie she was the freindlisest thing..glad you found the right bun for you. hope everything goes well with his neuter and just be aware bringing a new bun home you do quarrintine him and pannacur just to keep your own buns safe :) sounds a real sweetie!
i hope that bun is happy with you and you with him and that things work out will he be being bonded into a gorup with your existing buns or live singularly? sounds like quite a responsible member of staff you spoke to aswell i wish they al lwere so! good luck ps i think snowball or snowflake or chance(as you found him by chance) or poppet as you were only meant to pop in !!!!! lol

aww i had a white blue eyed nethie she was the freindlisest thing..glad you found the right bun for you. hope everything goes well with his neuter and just be aware bringing a new bun home you do quarrintine him and pannacur just to keep your own buns safe :) sounds a real sweetie!
i hope that bun is happy with you and you with him and that things work out will he be being bonded into a gorup with your existing buns or live singularly? sounds like quite a responsible member of staff you spoke to aswell i wish they al lwere so! good luck ps i think snowball or snowflake or chance(as you found him by chance) or poppet as you were only meant to pop in !!!!! lol

Awwww he does seem very relaxed and friendly :D :love:
I hope little bunny is happy with us too :love: We are certainly happy with him! :love:

Love the name suggestions! I will run them past the OH :D

Back