• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bunnies indoors

a lot of people dont have the space for large accomodation(which big buns need) outside so instead let them free range in the house are you htinking of getting some? x

Mine are allowed in doors when I'm supervising as they tend to make a beeline for any electric cables they can find

i have mini lops and slightly bigger buns (well nearly double the size) and the mini lops are much worse mess wise!! :lol:

but the rescue Bailey came from has a free range giant and they are no different to smaller bunsx

here is my indoor beast
DSCN3098.jpg
his favourite place is lying near the washing machine when it is on

Last edited:
My frenchie x dwarf lop lives inside. The only mess he really makes is around his poo box. Oh and the mountains of fluff he seems to produce.
He's my first bun so I wouldn't be able to compare the amount of mess to that of a smaller bun.
He loves cuddles on the sofa and sitting in the windowsill.

my frenchies both lived indoors but sadly my monster sized girlie died 27th oct..so i just have the two teenies..and my loose in the house frenchie..bertie.

i love him hes messy but i adore him..willow was spotless...bless her.

the two rescue teenies are the messiest buns i have ever had:shock::lol:

we have 7 frenchies living indoors!!:shock: mum and dad and 5 daughters.I dont think they are a breed who can live in a hutch really,they are so much like a dog they need to be indoors with us.

I have a conti giant and a french lop indoors :shock: :roll: If you no longer want a nice, tidy house then i advise you get a big bunny :lol: :oops:

Ronnie has the whole house, Lola has just the lounge for now. When theyre bonded and the weather picks up, we have an 8x6 shed with a massive run attached down the garden they will be going in to... so hubby thinks :oops: :cry:

Ronnie is the best bunny ever, hes so like the dog! Love him to bits :love: Heres a pic of him lying on the marble in front of the fire...

100_0637.jpg

Hes currently lying on the bed while im on the pc :) xXx

Back