• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Notts to Hull

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get a pair of rabbits from Nottingham to Hull?
If you can help with part of journey please add to thread
Would be greatly appreciated..thanks:D

I could do the M1 part and either hand over at Woodall services on M1 or somewhere on M18?

I'm afraid I don't know the M18 at all, so not sure whether there is anywhere convenient to meet?

I could do this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday...preferably in daylight :)

Amy

I could do the M1 part and either hand over at Woodall services on M1 or somewhere on M18?

I'm afraid I don't know the M18 at all, so not sure whether there is anywhere convenient to meet?

Amy

I can't do Saturday, as I'm out in Scarborough Friday night, so have a hangover planned, but fine for Sunday?

I can pick up from Woodall, & go up a bit. Where's Hull.:oops::lol:

I can't do Saturday, as I'm out in Scarborough Friday night, so have a hangover planned, but fine for Sunday?

I can pick up from Woodall, & go up a bit. Where's Hull.:oops::lol:

I think you'd need to come off the M1 at the junction after Woodall (J32?) and go up the M18 (which I think is the wrong direction for you)

Actually Angie...if you're going to North Yorks anyway, then it wouldn't be too much of a detour to Hull.

What route do you take to Scarborough? Are you going from Barnsley or Sheffield?

Amy

If you can get to the Doncaster/Scunthorpe area of the M18, then I can collect and take to Sarah???
Right at the end of M18, near where it joins M180 is a service station, or we could meet nearer Doncaster?? Donny Lakeside isn't too far from a M18 junction I think...

If you can get to the Doncaster/Scunthorpe area of the M18, then I can collect and take to Sarah???
Right at the end of M18, near where it joins M180 is a service station, or we could meet nearer Doncaster?? Donny Lakeside isn't too far from a M18 junction I think...

Do you know the names of the services so I can look for them on a map?

Do you know the names of the services so I can look for them on a map?

I think Lakeside is just off of M18 Junction 3?

I can't really do the bun delivery Friday night when I'm going to Scarborough as I will be leaving work after a stockcheck (probably late:roll:) & then have to go home & see to all buns before setting off on the 1hr 20 min drive to Scarborough. Can help at weekend though if I'm still needed

Yep, I can meet you at J3 of M18 Bekkie. Saturday would be better for me, but Sunday morning would be okay as well. Which is better for you?

Yep, I can meet you at J3 of M18 Bekkie. Saturday would be better for me, but Sunday morning would be okay as well. Which is better for you?

This weekend or next weekend?? I'm easy either way, it's just Sarah is coming to mine next weekend and She'd be able to come with me on the Sunday. We're busy all next Saturday though. Got a meal and then goin out round Scunny later.
This weekend I'm at work until 2pm on Saturday, and free Sunday after about 11am (do carboots on Sunday mornings for the Rescue)

This weekend or next weekend?? I'm easy either way, it's just Sarah is coming to mine next weekend and She'd be able to come with me on the Sunday. We're busy all next Saturday though. Got a meal and then goin out round Scunny later.
This weekend I'm at work until 2pm on Saturday, and free Sunday after about 11am (do carboots on Sunday mornings for the Rescue)

I was thinking this weekend, but next weekend is fine if that's better for you and Sarah.

Back