• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost the Key

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
to padlocks on rabbit hutches and sheds, searched everywhere, we have had to smash them off :censored:

Luckily enough they all have bolts on, so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

when you tet me to say youd smashed the locks off i had this vision of anth doing the caveman thing!!

Oh dear! I had trouble finding my keys the the buns padlock the other day, i got in a right panic :roll:

Oh no, that's my worst nightmare. :shock:

All my padlocks use the same key & each padlock comes with 2 keys, so I have about 10 keys, all dotted around the house. Do you think I can ever find one in a hurry? :lol: I always end up with them in my various coat/jacket pockets. :roll:

Steve is always leaving our padlock keys in some pocket or another even though they have a specific place to hang up.

Each morning I usually have to search through half his wardrobe just to check on the bunnies :roll::lol::lol:

Steve is always leaving our padlock keys in some pocket or another even though they have a specific place to hang up.

Each morning I usually have to search through half his wardrobe just to check on the bunnies :roll::lol::lol:
I am the same:lol::lol::lol:
OH goes mad,they are either in my jeans pocket,coat pocket or a drawer i have put them in:roll::lol::lol:

That happened to me had to get neil to smash the padlock off the shed at 7am:lol: I found the keys inside the shed:oops:

The same key opened all the locks, but we only ever had two keys as OH got them from work..

I darent tell him i had moved it last night, but cant remember where i put it :shock::lol:

Back