• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need pictures of bunnies. Will anyone allow me to use theirs?

AllForTheAnimals

Warren Scout
I need pictures of Rex rabbits, Minis and Hybrid rexes wich have only have to have some rex in them. I need kits, weanlings, Jrs. & Snrs. So any buns really give me any of your pictures and you will be credited on the dvd. It's an informational one and I sell them to new rabbit owners or someone that just wants to learn about rabbits or whatever. You will be credited in the book it sells with too as I may use the pics in there. Please I need bunny pictures no need to rush but I'd like to start working on it soon.
Karl & The Buns
(Karl's my nickname) :wave:

Last edited:
Thank you anyway, do you know anyone that does by any chance?
BFF stands for Best Friends Forever
Ry is my best friend on here, we don't know eachother besides over the internet.

Hi, I have 2 boy rexes. I wouldnt mind if you wanted some pictures!! What kind of thing were you looking for?

Dawn

Hi, umm any really, some with them eating/drinking scent marking, things like that and if you can one with them binking would be nice, but I know how hard those are :) Thanks If you want to be credited you can send your first & last name to me on pm I'll also tell you when It's done I might be able to get the book on here but I doubt I can get the dvd on here. Thanks again.
Karl & The Buns

i have a harliquin mini rex i will see if i can get a good pic, all the ones i have at the mo was when he came to me in a bad way so he has bald patches, if its nice tomorrow i will see if i can get a pic for you other than that i have this one which is cute though only shows his face

rabbitandfrog008.jpg
[/IMG]

allsorts108.jpg

Princess with Flame and his brother.

lopsandsniper096.jpg

Sniper : Rex cross Belgian Hare

Rogerhopeandkits030.jpg

10 day old Harliquin and dalmation rexs

rexs050.jpg

9 week old Castor rex

babybuns023.jpg

babybuns012.jpg

The Harliquin/ Dalmaton rexs at 6 wks old plus alittle tan hare living with them

Flame and his brother at 3mths old
rex005.jpg

Flame Now all grown up
13107032.jpg

Zeus 1 yr old
otterrexvarious003.jpg

Akira 2yr old
otterrexvarious012.jpg

Flame now 1yr old
kentcounty017.jpg

Last edited:
Heres my Orange Rex Houdini. Photobucket is playing up for me at the moment but i have more pics and he had a photo shoot today so should have more pics of him soon.
DSC00786.jpg

Thank You Raven I will tell you wich ones I will be using asap Thank you to everyone else and Ariea your bun is sooo cute!! Thank you everyone! :wave:

Raven I'm useing all of your pictures probobly exept the one thats labeled flame now 3years old and the two otters. Thank you

Yes I'll talk to you soon Ry

Back