• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Nicholas!!!

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Poor old nick got a bit freaked out last night. Not sure why, but it was around the time it started snowing, so I dont know if he sensed the change in air pressure and drop in temperature. :?

But, after all the work Stef did yesterday, he couldn't make it upstairs at bedtime, and I didn't have the energy to put up the airbed, so he had the sofa and I snuggled into the armchair and let Nick free range from 3am when I woke up. It calmed him down nicely and gave him a chance to wander around unhindered by human and feline. ;)

I MUST'VE nodded off at some point in the wee small hours, as I have just turned the TV on for the kids and discovered all the top row of buttons on the telly remote have been neatly trimmed down in bunny teeth shapes! :shock: :roll: :lol:

:no::no: naughty bunny. I don't know why they like remote control buttons so much, most of ours are like that :lol::lol:

Back