• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas presents

George&dillon

Mama Doe
Call me mad if you will but what are you getting your rabbits for christmas :D i'm trying to get some idea's as he seems to have most things :D

I've got each pair a christmas dinner from pampered piggies and will get them some extra toys or something as well, I'm not spending too much on them though.

Mine also have a Pampered Piggies Christmas Dinner and a Christmas Pudding to share, as well as a carrot playpatch from boredom breakers.

Nowt mad about it!:lol:

ahh

I have got a blanket for them, a parsley bell, a carrot log thing (natural selection from p@h) I want the cranberry xmas tree from hay experts (but cant log in doh) and I found a rattle ball from charity shop. (for baby but buns love baby toys so check out charity shops)
My last bun had a wibbly wobbly toy thing you push and it bounces back again from charity shop but only cost £1.50 and she loved it.
Thinking of new bed for them but Winnie eats them so not sure. Oh and the bestest present which is for them and us...
An animal communicator is coming to talk to them and let us know what they are thinking etc, very excited just trying to think of questions that I would like to ask. What have you guys always wanted to ask your bun??????

Willow box and crackers from Pampered Piggies and the willow house from The Hay Experts. Will be ordering some little treats of hay and toys nearer Christmas.

Not sure to be honest. Wanted to get him a wife but my OH foiled that plan. Think I might get him a wicker dog bed and probably some toys. I think I'll be raiding PAH shortly. :lol:

Oh dear thats not good :( I've ordered me christmas dinner & pud :lol: and a few other things :oops: theres a PAH opening nr us this week might nip in & have a look ;)

i was browsing a pet shop nearby and saw christmas stuff for rabbits!
tryed to persued my mum to buy miffy a stocking but no way haha!
she'll give in soon enough though!!

I've just gone onto Pampered Piggies and they've sold out of the Bunny Christmas Lunches :shock:

Anyone know anywhere else that does them, I'm leaving my bunny with a house sitter for Christmas and feel so guilty :oops:, so I want to spoil her rotten.

I've just gone onto Pampered Piggies and they've sold out of the Bunny Christmas Lunches :shock:

I just got all excited too until I visited there site:(:(

Its not mad, its the rules that they have christmas prezzies.

My 2 and my sons Hamster have an advent calendar between them, its a Rotastak one for 'small animals'. By the time I had bought a good girl one for the cat, a good boy one for both my Mums and Friends dogs I thought it a bit OTT to get 3 for the little ones so they have to share :)

They all have there own personalised stockings too....
DSCF1189.jpg

Close up
DSCF1186.jpg

I bought cheap plain stockings from Tesco then went to the local craft shop and bought little wooden letters and other xmassy bit and stuck them on with fabric glue. Just got to find prezzies to put in them now.

I bought them some sea weed ball last year, and they didn't play around w/ it. However, just a few weeks ago, they starts to play w/ the left over sea weed ball from last year, so it seems they like it. Not to play w/ it, but to chew it. So I would go w/ that again this year

Back