• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can bunnies have hiccups?

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hmm.. Been bonding Hiro and Kiki and inbetween some mounting I noticed Kiki looked to have hiccups - is this possible? x

Coolie coolie :D 'cos they're inside (they are hutch bunnies but inside for bonding) we've seen hiccups and yawning which we have never seen them do :love:

Coolie coolie :D 'cos they're inside (they are hutch bunnies but inside for bonding) we've seen hiccups and yawning which we have never seen them do :love:

Awww I love bunny yawns :love:

Never seen hiccups though, are they as cute, or are they more worrying?!

it's just like human hiccups, Kiki's ears kinda bounce if that makes sense. I was kinda worried really as Hiro become all dominant again (2nd day of bonding) and was wondering if she was "shuddering" or something, but no, looks like good ol' hiccups :D. She's just done about 5 sneezes in a row too.. I've got the window wide open so they don't get too warm..

Back