• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Mona Please.

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Mona has stasis :( She is 6 and has never ever suffered from it before. She is currently indoors on the bed with me. Her tummy is gurgling for Scotland and she has had lukewarm water mixed with pineapple juice. She did do a wee pee but she is very quiet and shifting on her tummy.
She is normally such a feisty girl so please send some vibes for my wee black beauty :(

Mona22ndNovember200812.jpg

loads and loads of vibes....has the vet given her anything?

have you been the usual bunmum..loading her with infacol to make her pass the gas etc..such fun NOt.

we keep tubes of fibreplex in stock for this..i have one tube left id ssend it but it wouldnt get to you in time for now now. hope you have some improvement soon..get well beautiful bunster:love:

loads and loads of vibes....has the vet given her anything?

have you been the usual bunmum..loading her with infacol to make her pass the gas etc..such fun NOt.

we keep tubes of fibreplex in stock for this..i have one tube left id ssend it but it wouldnt get to you in time for now now. hope you have some improvement soon..get well beautiful bunster:love:

Thanks guys, your vibes must have worked:D. She did some poos around 2am and ate raisons.
I gave her a tiny drop of infacol after her pineapple juice and it may have done the trick. All of a sudden she was up and about, scrabbling the blankets and jumping on my tummy (I won't have any problems peeing tonight :lol:).

Thats a very sweet thought about the fibreplex, purplebumble. My vet doesn't stock this, where do you get your's from? In the past I've used maxolon but I used my last batch on Ebonnie. Mona is the 3rd bun in the last 3 weeks to be ill. I'm feeling quite exhausted after all these late night nursings.

:D Thanks guys. This morning she was eating hay and eager for her pellets and sitting on a pile of slightly soft poo. So she is more or less back to normal. I'm so releived. She's a fair age and I was worried it would count against her.

Back