• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jess and Jeremy

Sallypaws

Young Bun
Hi Guys.

Well i thought it was about time i posted some pictures of the twins now that i have got my head around using photobucket!!!!! :lol:

Just to refresh, i have brother and sister English Lops that will be 6 months old tomorrow.
Jess was spayed 2 weeks ago, Jeremy is not quite ready yet (bit of a late bloomer bless him!!)

So first, Jeremy at 1 week old :love:

babybabyenglishlop.jpg

Next, it's Jess at 4 weeks old :p

4weekoldenglop.jpg

Jess at 7 weeks old - just look at them ears!!!!

7weekoldlop-standingup.jpg

Jess and Jeremy at 5 months old (Jess on the left)

Bunnies025.jpg

And finally Jess a few days after her op giving her brother a clean!!!

Bunnies021.jpg

Hope you like!

They are the most affectionate rabbits i have ever met - i feel very lucky to have them :love:

WOW! :shock: :love:

I have to ask, have you had any "ear" problems with them? Just i heard they were prone to problems, obviously with ears that long?

Do they ever trip over them ears they are just adorable I keep going back for a little look at these two :love:

Awww, thanks so much for your lovely comments :D

The only 'problem' with their ears is that it's a bit difficult to binky properly when you almost always tread on them!!!! :lol:

Yes, they are always walking and tripping over their ears so i have to be especially careful their claws are kept very short as they can of course cut them with claws that are too long and my god you should see the blood when they do!!! :roll:

Jeremy still does a 'bullet bunny' run when i come into their room - its high speed (well it is for them!!)

The funniest thing is one time i thought Jeremy was sick as he was led in the litter tray on his side - i panicked of course immeadiatly then realised that he couldn't get up because his sister was led on one of his ears!!! :shock::lol::lol:

So i wouldn't say their ears were a hinderence at all - just gives me more to cuddle:love:

Sally x

Sorry - just had to look at those ears again!!!

They are sooooooooooo gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:

Wll they grow "into" those ears or will they be huge all their life?

AMAZING!!!:p:p:p:p

ha ha :lol::lol:

i am pleased to report their ears will always be out of proportion and they will never grow into them :love:

I love my twins so much, it took me 5 years since i lost my beloved housebuny Bert until i felt ready again and even then there were a few times i nearly backed out of getting them....................so glad i didn't :love:

Sally x

Back