• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
I really need ideas on how to STOP CHEWING!

Lily will NOT give up on this wicker storage box i have, the chew stoppa spray isn't working and she is driving me mad!!

anything else i can use?!

x

you could get her, her own basket? but id say you have yourself a typical bunny there :lol:
my lot will chew anything and everything so if there out in the room, i bring out all there toys aswell so they dont destroy my stuff

I really need ideas on how to STOP CHEWING!

Lily will NOT give up on this wicker storage box i have, the chew stoppa spray isn't working and she is driving me mad!!

anything else i can use?!

x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: At least it isnt your cables or your laptop charger :shock: :oops: :lol:!! I'd love to get Ronnie and Lola a wicker basket for when they go in the shed :love: Bought them both a £2.49 willow ball yesterday and theres nothing left of either of them :roll:

EDT: Look at this Chloe :lol:

http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_...d=396&osCsid=21aadf5983af4a0b8d2a95bb03510def

Perfect for little lilykins!! xXx

Last edited:
Back