• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gawd I Feel Soooooooooooo Mean !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Petshop Five Babies are now down to just one bowl of Goats Milk a day and they keep 'asking' for more............:cry:
This time next week all milk feeds will cease :cry:

Awwwwwww my ickle Babies dont wanna grow up........

i know how you feel. they always know just the right look to give you to make you feel guilty:roll:

Awwww Jane... how are the little ones doing? Hope they are fit and well :D

They are getting to be so big now. They seem to have gone from 'Baby Bunny' to 'Bunny' over the last few days.
Jo has not had any more fits *touches wood* but she does have some obvious brain damage.
They all eat HUGE amounts of hay and the only pellets they know are A+P. So no demands for the posh and expensive Science Selective here !! :)

Over the last couple of days they have been introduced to a tiny amount of greens, no more than a 50 pence piece sized portion each. So far so good with no tummy problems. They still have Avipro-C in their water and their milk.
I have got through more probiotics in the last few weeks than I would normally use in a year !! :shock:

Glad to hear they're doing well... What are the symptoms of Jo's brain damage, out of interest? She's clearly a very happy bun anyway - or was until you cut down on the milk... ;)

Glad to hear they're doing well... What are the symptoms of Jo's brain damage, out of interest? She's clearly a very happy bun anyway - or was until you cut down on the milk... ;)

She is just somewhat 'vacant' a lot of the time. I dont know if the seizures will return, I really hope not.

is she sort of stareing into space head move from side to side slowly, as shes a red eyed white isnt she, my jim does this a lot,looks like hes in a trance then suddenly snaps out of it, i thought this to be a normal trait for red eye whites?
though two of his sisters have passed on we still have one sister left, and mom whos a red eye white dad was a grey white white brown eyes, those two have since been rehomed and are doing well,

since ive had him in my room we've noticed hes slightly deaf and blind as he does get jumpy if he doesnt realise we are there, but he has oooodles of character and enjoys waking me up in my bedroom with his mad circles but at least he only wakes my partner up in the morning with a headbutt on the nose :lol:

is she sort of stareing into space head move from side to side slowly, as shes a red eyed white isnt she, my jim does this a lot,looks like hes in a trance then suddenly snaps out of it, i thought this to be a normal trait for red eye whites?
though two of his sisters have passed on we still have one sister left, and mom whos a red eye white dad was a grey white white brown eyes, those two have since been rehomed and are doing well,

since ive had him in my room we've noticed hes slightly deaf and blind as he does get jumpy if he doesnt realise we are there, but he has oooodles of character and enjoys waking me up in my bedroom with his mad circles but at least he only wakes my partner up in the morning with a headbutt on the nose :lol:

Jo's 'strangeness' is not like the normal REW scanning, infact she doesn't scan at all !!
Its very hard to explain, she sort of 'tunes out of life' for a few minutes. I dont know if these 'abscences' are actually minor seizures :?

Its very hard to explain, she sort of 'tunes out of life' for a few minutes. I dont know if these 'abscences' are actually minor seizures :?

Epilepsy, perhaps? The obvious fitting would tie in with classic epilepsy, but there's also a very mild variety which used to be known as "petit mal" in which the sufferer simply disconnected from reality for a brief period, perhaps seconds or minutes, before reconnecting again and realising there had been an interlude of "not being there" or not knowing how or why they ended up at a certain bus stop.

Epilepsy, perhaps? The obvious fitting would tie in with classic epilepsy, but there's also a very mild variety which used to be known as "petit mal" in which the sufferer simply disconnected from reality for a brief period, perhaps seconds or minutes, before reconnecting again and realising there had been an interlude of "not being there" or not knowing how or why they ended up at a certain bus stop.

Yes, I am thinking along the lines of epilepsy. At least in every other way Jo appears to be a happy little Bunny :)

Back