• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Toys

Binky Bunny

Young Bun
I've just bought a sisal carrot patch from our vets (it's also on the P@H website) which says it's safe to be chewed on.

My bun is pretty destructive and has already made it through a carrot and pulled half of the patch apart in afew days and I've noticed that it's stuck together with what looks like glue.

Does anyone know if this is actually glue, or something used that's safe for bunny to chew on? I'd presume that as it's specifically made for buns it would be safe, but having read about many things that pet shops sell I'm not sure :?

Charlies eaten as much as he could of it and he's been fine, he only has it to play with when im with him though

Thanks for your replies. Lucky's only allowed to play with it in the living room when we're with her anyway, but I'm so glad it is safe, I was hating the though of having to take it away when it seems to distract her from chewing the curtains :D

Thanks for your replies. Lucky's only allowed to play with it in the living room when we're with her anyway, but I'm so glad it is safe, I was hating the though of having to take it away when it seems to distract her from chewing the curtains :D

hello bunny lovers can you show me a pic of said carrot patch

:wave:

Are cat toys safe for buns? Sounds like a silly question but i noticed the other day the rope mice are the same as the rope carrots, just £2 cheaper??

Back