• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some company for Sophie

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Earlier today I brought Charlie in as some bunny company for Sophie. They are not bonded, but Charlie is so laid back he is horizontal! No chasing biting or nipping, just mutual grooming and playing in the pop up tube. the perfect gentleman!! :love::love:

Certainly makes Sophie a more relaxed bun. and I have to admit Charlie looked the happiest Ive seen him since he was with Princess. :? :?

IMG_6492.jpg

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6497.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

They look gorgeous together :love: can definately see that they're getting along great. Are you bonding these two? x

Charlie is bonded to Autumn. He was only in for 30 mins

I am looking for a friend for Sophie. but she can't be neutered until Feb, so I though Charlie would be a bit of company for her.

Charlie is rather unhappy with his dominant female, Autumn, she keeps on humping him. He was dominant in his last bonding, with Princess and is rather unhappy and subdued at the minute.

Autumn is in for her spay next Friday, so I hope she calms down enough to make Charlie happy!

Last edited:
Are you then going to bond autumn with a different bunny? Be careful putting CHarlie back with her after he has been with sophie as her scent will be all over him! :) Charlie is :love:

Awww..
As mentioned i dont really think its a good thing to do though, it risks causing problems between Autumn and Charlie. If you feel things really arent working, maybe permantely (sp) separate them?

They are working, just! Im hoping after Autumn's spay next week that she will begin to calm down and she will become less dominant, which inturn will make Charlie a lot happier. Im not expecting miricles, but before the warmer weather comes

Back